Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad recipe. To cook mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad:
- Prepare of Chilli.
- Take 400 g of mushroom.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Provide 1 of fresh chilie.
- You need 1 of celery.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 250 ml of red wine.
- Provide 2 of x 400g tomato tin.
- Prepare 1 tbls of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 2 tins of your favourite beans like red kidney, black beans, azuki beans etc.
- Provide 1 tsp of honey.
- Get of Spice mix.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder, ground cumin,smoked paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon, oregano, salt, black pepper.
- Take 3 cup of rice.
- Prepare of Topping : grated cheese, fried eggs, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, avocado, coriander, sour cream for topping.
Steps to make Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad:
- Chop mushroom until very fine./ Mince onion, garlic and red chili/ Chop celery, red pepper, carrot very small chunk..
- Pour a little oil into a large frying pan and put garlic and onion, cook for 5mins. Then add mushroom and cook for another 5mins. Add chili, celery, carrot and red pepper and cook another 10 mins..
- Add all the spice mix and stir. Then add tomato puree, pour red wine and balsamic vinegar and turn up the heat to high. Stir constantly..
- Add tomato tins and cook for 5mins then add the beans and honey. Cook it for 10-15mins..
- Serve it on the rice with some cheese and your favourite salad and don't forget fried egg!!.
If you find this Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.