Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crunchy Nattō Mazegohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy Nattō Mazegohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy nattō mazegohan recipe. You can have crunchy nattō mazegohan using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Nattō Mazegohan:
- Use of Crunchy Vegetables of your choice *e.g. Cucumber, Cos Lettuce, Edamame, etc. Today I used 5cm Cucumber and 2 leaves Cos Lettuce.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1/2-1 teaspoon of Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce).
- You need 1 container of Natto *with sauce and mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of serving Cooked Rice *not hot.
- Get 1 sheet of Sushi Nori *torn to small pieces.
Instructions to make Crunchy Nattō Mazegohan:
- Cut Cucumber and Lettuce into small pieces or thin slices, place in a bowl, add 1 pinch Salt and Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce), and mix well..
- Mix Natto with the sauce and mustard that are most likely included in the container, add to the vegetables. Add finely chopped Spring Onion and mix well..
- Add cooked Rice, that is not very hot, and Nori, then mix to combine..
If you find this Crunchy Nattō Mazegohan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.