Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely choose a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pecel (mixed vegetable salad with spicy peanut sauce) recipe. You can cook pecel (mixed vegetable salad with spicy peanut sauce) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce):
- Provide 150 gram of morning glory, cut 2 cm pieces.
- Provide 200 gram of bean sprouts, tailed.
- Provide 150 gram of spinach leaves.
- Take 1-2 pieces of cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 150 gram of string beans, cut 2 cm pieces.
- Provide of Spicy Peanut Sauce Ingredients:.
- Get 6 of bird's eye chilli.
- Get 2 of red chillies.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 250 gram of peanuts, roasted.
- Use 1 teaspoon of tamarind.
- Use of Salt and brown sugar.
- Take 300 cc of water.
Steps to make PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce):
- For the vegetables: Boil each vegetable separately in water seasoned with salt. Remove after a few minutes and drain..
- For the sauce: Heat 3 tablespoon oil and saute the chilies, ginger, garlic, and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant, then drain. Finely grind with peanuts and other sauce ingredients, add water and stir until the sauce thickens..
- Arrange the vegetables on serving dish (I like using banana leaves to serve, it's remind me of my country). Top the with the peanuts sauce and garnish with crackers or fried spiced fermented soybean ).
If you find this PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.