Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up vegetable stir-fry recipe. You can cook use-up vegetable stir-fry using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil (cold-pressed recommended).
- Take 1 of onion, in half-moon slices.
- Provide 2 of small leeks, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 of red chili, sliced. I leave the seeds in but that’s optional.
- Take 80 g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 150 g of sugar-snap peas.
- Take 6 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- You need 125 g of baby sweetcorn.
- Prepare 300 g of carrot, in thin batons.
- Provide 1/4 of Savoy cabbage, shredded with stalk diced small.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin rice wine (optional).
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce (I use Pearl River Bridge Dark sauce).
- Use 1 (120 g) of pack Black Bean or Chow Mein or Oyster & Spring Onion sauce.
- Get 300/450 g of ready-to-wok noodles (2/3 servings).
- Provide 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Take 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 handful of fresh coriander, chopped (to garnish).
Steps to make Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Heat the oil in a wok and gently fry the onion for 1 minute, only stirring to avoid sticking. Add the leeks, garlic, ginger and chili and cook for a further 3 minutes or until the ingredients are softened but not burnt, stirring gently but frequently..
- Increase the heat, add the rest of the vegetables and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until al dente..
- Add the mirin, soy sauce, chosen sauce, stir thoroughly and immediately add the noodles..
- Cook for 2 minutes, turning and tossing frequently. Quickly add the seasoning and serve onto warm dishes. Sprinkle on the coriander and enjoy..
If you find this Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.