Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy natto & avocado rice bowl recipe. You can cook spicy natto & avocado rice bowl using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl:
- Use 1 of serving Cooked Rice.
- You need 1 container of Natto *with sauce and mustard.
- Take 1/2-1 teaspoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) OR Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce).
- Take of Sesame Oil.
- Use 1/2-1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped, save some for topping.
- Use 1/2 of Avocado *cut into small pieces.
- You need 3-4 cm of Cucumber *cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons of Edamame *optional.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 sheet of Nori *torn or shredded.
Steps to make Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl:
- Mix Natto with the sauce and mustard that are most likely included in the container, add Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) OR Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce), chopped Spring Onion and a few drops Sesame Oil, and mix well..
- Add Cucumber, Edamame and 1 pinch Salt, and mix to combine, then add Avocado..
- Half fill a bowl with hot cooked rice and cover with the Nattō mixture. Add some Toasted Nori and saved Spring Onion on top, and enjoy..
If you find this Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.