Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vege Mexican bean wraps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vege Mexican bean wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vege Mexican bean wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vege mexican bean wraps recipe. To cook vege mexican bean wraps you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vege Mexican bean wraps:
- Take 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper (capsicum) chopped.
- Use 30 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need of Evoo.
- Use of Small clove garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take Teaspoon of tomato purée.
- Take 200 g of tinned tomatoes.
- Take 200 g of black beans.
- Get 3 of large flour tortillas.
- Get of Optional mixed salad.
- Use Bunch of coriander.
Steps to make Vege Mexican bean wraps:
- Chop onion and pepper and grate cheese. Fry onion gently for 10 mins..
- Preheat oven 180C/350F. Add to pan crushed garlic and chilli powder, then tomato purée, tomatoes and drained beans. Cook for a further 10 minutes until softened and reduced. Season..
- While beans are cooking, fry off the pepper until soft then add half the cooked bean mix to it. Use a potato masher on the remaining bean mix and smash to smooth sauce/ paste..
- Spread paste over tortillas. Add bean mix and cheese and coriander. Roll up..
- Put rolled tortillas in greased baking tray in oven for 5-10 mins until golden. Option to serve with salad dressed in oil and vinegar..
If you find this Vege Mexican bean wraps recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.