Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salade Niçoise recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salade Niçoise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salade Niçoise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salade niçoise recipe. You can have salade niçoise using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salade Niçoise:
- You need of Salad:.
- Take 2 tins of tuna, in oil or spring water.
- Provide 12 of small new potatoes, cooked with skin on and quartered lengthways.
- Take 4 of vine tomatoes, chopped.
- Get 120 g of French beans, topped and cooked al dente.
- Use 1 of Romaine lettuce.
- You need 2 of red peppers, roasted and seeded.
- Take 1/2 of cucumber, sliced into half circles.
- Use 1/2 of red onion finely sliced into half rings.
- Prepare 2 of free range/organic eggs, boiled and quartered lengthways.
- Get 8 of anchovy fillets, cut in half lengthways.
- Get 20 of black olives, pitted.
- Take of French dressing/vinaigrette:.
- You need 120 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- Get 1 of shallot, finely minced.
- Get 1 of small garlic clove, finely minced.
- Get of Sea salt.
Steps to make Salade Niçoise:
- Dressing: whisk together all the ingredients and season to taste.
- Salad: Using your hands, tear up the washed and dried romaine lettuce leaves and lay over 4 dishes/dinner plates.
- Arrange the tuna, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, green beans, potatoes, boiled egg quarters, olives and anchovy strips, equally over the 4 plates.
- Drizzle over the French dressing and finish with freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
If you find this Salade Niçoise recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.