Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the meals you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as precise as you can whenever you write down what you consume. It is just not adequate to list “salad” in your food log. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You need to include the volume of the food you take in. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you eat so it is important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What sort of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to explain to you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french potato salad recipe. To cook french potato salad you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French Potato Salad:
- Use 5 of medium red potatos, boiled in salted water until tender than p.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chopped basil leaves.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chicken broth.
- Take 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, more if you want it creamier.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 of for garnish.
Instructions to make French Potato Salad:
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients EXCEPT mayonnaise and celery. Combine this with warm potato cubes. Chill until cold, add mayonnaise and celery when cold..
- Garnish with cajun seasoning.
If you find this French Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.