Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You have become what you put inside your body. This is so correct. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscles. Eating the proper fare is thus imperative. Nutritional advice tells us that the proper food can make us fit and so superfoods have become part of many people’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? Well, there are 2 types of foods, the great as well as the bad. Bad foods contain empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good quality foods which have calories designed to provide a lot of energy and also antioxidants to help decrease illness and disease. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good foods.
Your immune system will also have the benefit of the properties of superfoods. Superfoods are suggested for their beneficial effect on your immunity and garlic is one such food acknowledged for this. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered by means of garlic. One caveat with garlic is that in the event you suffer with your stomach in any way, it might not be recommended to eat it. Folks sometimes find it a strain to take in the level of water recommended for your general well being, if that’s the case in your case, then green tea could be something to consider. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a beneficial drink as it carries polyphenols. One other area where green tea seems to possess a benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
It now seems to be a great time to start ingesting some superfoods to obtain the healthy benefits of all the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's gilroy garlic french fries recipe. To cook mike's gilroy garlic french fries you need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries:
- Take of Garlic Fries & Dip.
- Prepare 4 large of Russet Potatoes [cut long-lengthwise-about the same width of your index finger].
- Provide 1 of 9.5 oz Bottle Minced Squeeze Garlic With Olive Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Each: Garlic Infused Olive Oil – Granulated Garlic – Dried Parsley – Thyme – Sea Salt – Onion Powder – Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 large of Ziplock Bag.
- Use 1 of Sour Cream & Chives [for dip].
- Get 1 of Bottle Granulated Garlic [sprinkle following baking].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sea Salt Or A Powdered Salt [divided – sprinkle following baking].
Steps to make Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries:
- Cut potatoes into French Fry form about the size of your index finger and soak in ice water [more ice than water] for 30 minutes – up to 2 hours. This step is VERY important since it makes your fries much crisper than they would without – especially since you're baking them..
- Place one of your oven racks closest to the hottest area of your oven. Top or bottom – depending upon your specific oven model..
- Preheat over to 450°..
- Excluding sour cream, chives, potatoes and your finishing sprinkles of granulated garlic & sea salt – mix everything in an extra large Ziplock bag..
- After 30 minute + chill in ice – dry fries completely on paper towels..
- Place 1/2 of your fries in your ZipIock Bag and massage well..
- Arrange fries on racks or on slightly crumpled up tinfoil so the fries can brown and crisp underneath. Or, you can lay completely flat..
- Add your other half of fries to bag, massage and repeat process..
- Lightly sprinkle granulated garlic and 1/2 tbs sea salt over fries..
- Place fries on hottest rack and bake for 30 minutes. Watch your fries closely after 20 minutes to make sure garlic isn't burning..
- Flip fries over 15 minutes in to bake cycle and sprinkle again with granulated garlic and remaining sea salt. Put back in oven for 15 – 20 minutes..
- Since there is thyme in this recipe, sour cream is the VERY best condiment to serve these garlic fries with. However, if you omit the thyme, ketchup works quite well..
- Chefs Note: You can deep fry these garlic fries. If we do, we use a garlic infused high heat oil we purchase online. DIRECTIONS FOR FRYING: Heat oil – Add fries but don't over pack them – Blanch fries in hot oil for 6 – 7 minutes until they're limp and pale – Drain on paper towels for a few minutes to even a few hours – When ready to fully fry, place fries back in hot oil for 10 minutes or until crispy – Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with granulated garlic and salt immediately..
If you find this Mike's Gilroy Garlic French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.