Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Seasoned baked French fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seasoned baked French fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seasoned baked French fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you write every single thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? You can monitor your meals the right way or the wrong way. A food log is a lot more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. Other varieties of important information are going to need to be written down also. Here are a number of tips that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your mood when you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seasoned baked french fries recipe. You can cook seasoned baked french fries using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seasoned baked French fries:
- Provide 8 of potatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
Instructions to make Seasoned baked French fries:
- preheat oven 400°F.
- clean potatoes in cold water (russets and large reds work well).
- cut potatoes in to french fries and rinse in cold water.
- dry potatoes on paper towels and pat them dry.
- place cut potatoes in large bowl and add all the ingredients in to the bowl on top of the potatoes. cover with plastic wrap and then gentle toss the potatoes around in the bowl mixing the ingredients..
- once well coated empty the coated potatoes on to a large baking sheet. make sure the are all flat and not on top of each other. place in the oven..
- bake for 50 min flipping them half way. after cooking let set for 5 min to cool. enjoy.
If you find this Seasoned baked French fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.