Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed Vegetable Salad with Peanut Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Vegetable Salad with Peanut Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetable Salad with Peanut Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable salad with peanut sauce recipe. You can have mixed vegetable salad with peanut sauce using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Vegetable Salad with Peanut Sauce:
- You need 10 gram of baby spinach.
- Prepare 3/4 of yellow capsicum, sliced.
- Use 3/4 of green capsicum, sliced.
- Provide 3/4 of red capsicum,sliced.
- You need 100 gram of beensprout, tailed, blanched, drained.
- Prepare 100 gram of string bean cut into 2 cm lengths.
- Use 2 of hard boiled eggs, sliced.
- Take of For the peanut sauce.
- Provide 200 gram of peanuts, fried, skin removed, ground.
- Provide 3 of red chillies, ground.
- Use 5 of bird's eye chillies, ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt, ground.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 200 cc of water.
Steps to make Mixed Vegetable Salad with Peanut Sauce:
- For the peanuts sauce : Mix the sauce Ingrediants and bring to the boil..
- Pour peanut sauce over vegetables, fried been curd in a bowl..
- Garnish with eggs slices..
If you find this Mixed Vegetable Salad with Peanut Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.