Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Warm green beans, peas and tarragon salad – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm green beans, peas and tarragon salad – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to warm green beans, peas and tarragon salad – vegan recipe. You can have warm green beans, peas and tarragon salad – vegan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Warm green beans, peas and tarragon salad – vegan:
- Get Handful of green beans, topped and tailed.
- Get Handful of peas.
- Get Handful of pumpkin seeds, toasted.
- Take 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Get About 10-15g of Small bunch of fresh tarragon , finely chopped.
- Take of Dressing.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Provide Pinch of seasalt and black pepper.
Steps to make Warm green beans, peas and tarragon salad – vegan:
- Heat some water in a pan. Put the green beans in a steamer; place the steamer on the pan and cover. Steam the beans for about 3 – 4 mins..
- Add the peas to the steamer. Steam for another 2-3 mins – the beans and peas are still crisp but slightly tender..
- Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together..
- Mix the onion, tarragon and beans/ peas..
- Drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Warm green beans, peas and tarragon salad – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.