Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Karedok recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Karedok recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karedok recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to karedok recipe. To cook karedok you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Karedok:
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Use 50 g of longbeans.
- Provide 1/2 of white cabbage.
- Prepare 50 g of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 of fingers chili.
- Use 2 cm of fresh kaempferia galanga or 1/4 tsp dried kencur.
- You need 100 g of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of tamarind juice.
- Take 50 ml of hot water.
Instructions to make Karedok:
- Rinse all the vegetables in warm water, then drain..
- Slice cucumber, cut longbeans into 30cm pieces and shredded white cabbage. Put all the vegetables include bean sprouts in a plate. Set a side.
- Peanut sauce : Grind garlic, chilies, kencur, peanuts, palm sugar, salt, shrimp paste using pestle and mortar or blender. Add tamarind juice and hot water until smooth..
- Mix all vegetables with peanut sauce. Serves with fried shallot on top..
If you find this Karedok recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.