Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Noodle Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Noodle Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noodle Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to noodle salad recipe. To cook noodle salad you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Noodle Salad:
- Take of Beef strips marinated in ginger, garlic sesame oil and corn oil.
- Get of Fresh rice noodles, 100 gms per serving.
- You need handful of snow peas or sweet peas boiled and slice thinly.
- Get 2 of handful's bean sprouts.
- Get 3-4 sprigs of green onions thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of mint leaves optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted sesame seeds, 1/2 cup roasted peanuts.
- Get of Fried shallots and coriander for garnish.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get of for Dressing: 2 tbsp each lime juice, fish sauce, rice vinegar, 6 tbsp thai sweet chilli sauce mixed together.
Steps to make Noodle Salad:
- Cook beef strips on a hot skillet until medium rare.
- Place noodles in a bowl, pour boiling water, let it stand for 2 minutes and drain. top with beef, snow peas, mint, bean sprouts, onions, dressing; toss together, check for seasoning, portion into individual serving bowls, top with sesame seeds, peanuts, garnish with fried shallots and coriander and enjoy!!.
If you find this Noodle Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.