Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Salad w/ Peanut Sauce (Gado-Gado) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Salad w/ Peanut Sauce (Gado-Gado) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian salad w/ peanut sauce (gado-gado) recipe. To make indonesian salad w/ peanut sauce (gado-gado) you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Salad w/ Peanut Sauce (Gado-Gado):
- Take 50 gr of Bean sprouts. Remove the roots.
- Use 150 gr of Green beans. Discard both ends, break in half.
- Prepare 200 gr of Peeled carots. Cut into pieces like a matchstick.
- Use 200 gr of Potatos. Cut into cubes.
- Use 1 pack of Tofu. Chop into pieces.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take 200 gr of Peeled peanuts. Roasted.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Take 200 cc of Coconut milk.
Steps to make Indonesian Salad w/ Peanut Sauce (Gado-Gado):
- Crush the roasted peanuts with a food processor until it become peanut powder..
- Boil the peanut powder with coconut milk, brown sugar and salt. Cook until boiling, lift and set aside..
- Boil the potatos, eggs, and all veges until cooked. Fry the tofu..
- Put all veges, tofu, and eggs on plates. Pour it with the peanut sauce on top. Enjoy it with sweet soy sauce and your favourit crackers..
If you find this Indonesian Salad w/ Peanut Sauce (Gado-Gado) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.