Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Salad With Spicy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Salad With Spicy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken salad with spicy sauce recipe. You can have chicken salad with spicy sauce using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Salad With Spicy Sauce:
- Get 300 g of Chicken Breast Fillet(s).
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 2-3 of Spring Onions *lighter coloured parts are finely chopped, and use dark green parts for cooking Chicken.
- Get of Salad Vegetables *e.g. Cucumber, Lettuce, Daikon Radish, Carrot, etc.
- Provide of <Spicy Sauce>.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- Provide of Saved grated Ginger.
- Take of Finely chopped lighter coloured parts of Spring Onions.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Liquid from cooked Chicken.
Steps to make Chicken Salad With Spicy Sauce:
- Tear Chicken Breast Fillet into 2 to 3 pieces so that it will cook quickly. Place Chicken, 1 teaspoon Grated Ginger (save the rest for sauce), the dark green parts of Spring Onions in a small saucepan, add Water just enough to cover chicken. Add Sake and Salt..
- Cook over the medium heat. When cooked (it shouldn’t take long), let it cool in the liquid. When cool enough to handle, tear into strips..
- Note: This process can be done using microwave without adding Water. Combine Ingredients in a heat-proof bowl, cover with a plate, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, turning over halfway through..
- To make the sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl..
- Slice all salad vegetables into similar size strips and mix. Place in a large serving bowl, and top with the chicken strips..
- Drizzle the sauce over and serve immediately..
If you find this Chicken Salad With Spicy Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.