Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you devour, is who you might be. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. If you gobble some chicken that chicken is going to be broken down plus the amino acids are going to be used to repair cells and develop muscle. Ingesting the correct fare is thus imperative. Understanding of how our diet effects our health and the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. But what precisely are superfoods? We can really say that various foods add to our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. As you may imagine, superfoods are seen as the right kind of food.
Tomatoes are another superfood with antioxidant qualities on account of a compound referred to as lycopene. Spinach can also be an additional good food since it contains plenty of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away sightlessness in old age.
Superfoods are definitely worth ingesting as they offer you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not devour through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. To make french toast you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook French toast:
- Provide 6 slices of bread.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 of medium size onions, 1 scotch bonnet.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning cube.
- Prepare 1 of tblspon sesame seeds.
Instructions to make French toast:
- Get a slice of bread, use your hands and press the middle /edges.
- Get another slice, cut the centre, deep your hands in water and brush the edges, then place the cut out centre on top of the brushed bread.
- Get another slice of the bread roll it out flat and cut it vertical and horizontal.
- For the fillings, add some little oil in a pan, add the sliced onions, scotch bonnet seasoning and fry for a few minutes, break the whisk egg and fry then add the sardine and stir.
- Add the fillings to the bread and cover.
- You can bake or use a non stick pan.
- Slice, sprinkle some sesame seeds and enjoy.
If you find this French toast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.