Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe. You can cook mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 using 42 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Provide 4 of med potatoes peeled,slice thickly,put in a doubl pot steam 20'.
- Provide of Cabbage slice largely,cook in a saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- Provide of French beans precook first: to steam on a double pots for 16' or.
- Provide of Spinach or Kangkung blanched in saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- Use 2 of Bean Curds: cut in 1/2 then slice thickly,.
- Get of then fry in the wok filled with a hot oil, fry until golden.
- Get 100 g of Bean sprouts, pouring hot water to soften.
- Provide 2 of carrots cut thin shape1×2.5cm,boil in saucepan little water 5'.
- Take 1 of big onion chopped finely, fried until half brown in a hot oil,.
- Use of Divided in half and half; other half onions.
- You need of are for decoration &these has to continue to fry till dark brown.
- Take 1/2 of Cucumber sliced.
- Use 4 of Small bunches of soft Lettuce (optional).
- Prepare 4 of eggs boiled for 6 min, peeled, cut into segments.1 egg/person.
- Prepare 4 cups of Warm water from the kettle as needed.
- Use 1-2 Tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Use of Kerupuk emping or Kerupuk merah/red: cracker chips to put on top.
- Use of or Cassava chips (from cassava root) sold in supermarket.
- Take of KETUPAT cakes (press cooked rice) or LONTONG rice.
- Prepare of Banana large leaf as base bed place on top of the plate.
- Get of How to make PEANUT sauce:.
- Use 500 gr of raw peeled Peanuts.
- Provide of Rice Bran Oil ('Alfa one' brand, good for food).
- You need of In a wok put 1 inch oil, heat the oil,then add the peanuts, keep.
- You need of stirring & fry till change slightly the peanut's colour(beidge),.
- Use of then quickly remove the wok,drain the oil. Let cool the peanuts.
- Get of Other ingredients for the Peanut Sauce:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of can Coconut Cream (optional).
- Use 300 mls of or more water from the kettle.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves (Daun salam).
- Provide 3 of lemons/kaffir lime leaves, teared at sides of the leaves.
- Get 2 Tbs of Sweet Soy sauce (Kecap manis).
- Provide 4 tbs of Java coconut sugar(dark brown sugar, toffee flav) or.
- Take 2 tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt or more.
- You need 2 tbs of tamarind paste or 2 tbs white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3 of lemon/lime leaves, teared at sides leaves.
- You need of Spicy paste for the Peanut sauce:.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 10 of fresh red chillies.
- Take 2 cm of square slice terasi,fry dried on saucepan for 7" each side.
- You need of (or 1 tsp dried shrimp paste/mackerel fish paste).
Steps to make Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Prepare the spicy paste: In a food processor put garlic, fresh chillies and the warm dried terasi..
- In a food processor put the cooled fried peanuts. Grind them until become a crunchy butter texture..
- In a wok on stove on medium heat put the water q.b., put the warm water, add the half fried cooked onions, spicy paste, peanut crunchy butter, bay leaves, lemon leaves, salt, jawa coconut sugar, soft brown sugar, sweet soy sauce or and coconut cream, tamarind paste or white wine vinegar: stirring all together & slowly bring to boil then lower down the heat, keep stirring. Put extra water if necessary to not having a concentrated gravy sauce. Taste the season, vinegar & the sugar..
- Cook gently for 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat. Pour the hot peanut sauce in a big serving jar. (When ready to serve on individual dish: pour the peanut sauce abundantly all over on the top of the veges)..
- To serve for 4 peoples: put the softened banana leaf on individual plate. Divide all the vegetables display nicely on each plate: arrange cooked potatoes over the banana as bed, then on top put the cabbage then French beans or a little of spinach, bean curd slices, cucumber, bean sprouts or carrots.Insert the lettuce on the side.On top of veges put a few of the Kerupuk on one side, sprinkle the dark brown dried fried onion on top centre, put the boiled eggs segments on top other side of the dish.
- Finally the gado-gado dish is completed arranged. Lastly pour abundantly the peanut sauce all over top. To those lover of extra hot: a put on the table a jar of Sambal Oelek..
If you find this Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.