Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Black bean Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Black bean Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy black bean burgers recipe. To cook spicy black bean burgers you need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Black bean Burgers:
- You need 2 cans of black beans (drained, rinsed and dried).
- Provide 1 of medium-sized onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Use 1/2 of capsicum (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 of carrot (grated).
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil (for cooking).
- Take 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/4 cup of fine oats.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Worstershire sauce.
- Provide 1/2 dozen of burger buns.
- You need 1 of medium-sized head of lettuce.
- Get 4 of tomatoes (sliced).
- Provide 2 of red onions (thinly sliced rings).
- Take of Condiment.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of mayonaise.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of hot sauce.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of hickory/bbq sauce.
Steps to make Spicy Black bean Burgers:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spread beans evenly on a lined baking tray (lined with foil – optional) and bring temperature down to 150-160°C. Bake for 10-15 minutes until most moisture is out and beans starting to bust open. Remove from oven and set aside to cool down..
- Now, heat the olive oil in a pan on the stove and sauté onions, capsicum and garlic for 5 minutes until onions has sweated out. Now add the grated carrot and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the heat. Blot a small bit of the moisture out..
- In a large bowl, mash the black beans with a fork or masher (do not blend as you'd like to keep it chunky). Add the onion, capsicum, garlic and carrot mix. At this stage, add cumin, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, coriander and garlic powder. Mix well until the mixture is a dry chunky paste. Add Soy sauce, Worstershire sauce, eggs. Mix again until pastier. Now add breadcrumbs and oats..
- To form your patties, roll a palmful of the mixture in a ball and then shape into your preferred patty size. Cook in a pan or grill/bake in oven until done (golden and crispy).
- For the condiment, mix mayo, hot sauce and bbq sauce together and slap on your buns. From there use lettuce, tomatoes and red onion to build your burger to your own preference..
- Have fun and enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Black bean Burgers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.