Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Black Bean Quesadillas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Black Bean Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Black Bean Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy black bean quesadillas recipe. To make cheesy black bean quesadillas you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Black Bean Quesadillas:
- Prepare 100 g of tinned black beans (drained).
- Use 35 g of (low fat) cheddar cheese, grated.
- Take 40 g of spring onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of tortillas.
- Get 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- You need of Small bunch coriander, chopped.
- You need of Green salad (optional).
Steps to make Cheesy Black Bean Quesadillas:
- Prepare ingredients.
- Combine and mash ingredients (not including salad).
- Spread the ingredient mash evenly on one tortilla. Cover with the other tortilla then heat in a pan until tortillas become nicely browned.
- Serve and slice as you like. Dress salad with the remaining lime, salt and pepper.
If you find this Cheesy Black Bean Quesadillas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.