Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Enoki, Black Fungus & Cucumber Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Enoki, Black Fungus & Cucumber Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enoki, Black Fungus & Cucumber Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enoki, black fungus & cucumber salad recipe. You can cook enoki, black fungus & cucumber salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Enoki, Black Fungus & Cucumber Salad:
- Get 10 g of Dried Black Fungus.
- Get 200 g of Enoki.
- Prepare 1/2 of Continental Cucumber OR 1 smaller Cucumber *sliced into thin strips.
- Provide 1/4 of Red Onion *thinly sliced.
- Provide of <Dressing>.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Use of Chilli OR Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce) as required *optional.
Instructions to make Enoki, Black Fungus & Cucumber Salad:
- Soak Dried Black Fungus in cold/warm water until softened. Wash very well, drain and slice into thin strips..
- Cut off the brown bottom of Enoki and clean them. Cut half in length..
- Blanch Black Fungus and Enoki in boiling water, drain, cool in cold water, then drain very well..
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a large bowl, add all vegetables and mix to combine..
If you find this Enoki, Black Fungus & Cucumber Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.