Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Couscous weekday dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous weekday dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous weekday dinner recipe. You can cook couscous weekday dinner using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Couscous weekday dinner:
- Take 1 cup of couscous.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of each chilli, pepper and turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide Handful of pine nuts.
- Get Handful of dried cranberries.
- Take Handful of sunflower seeds.
- Provide 1/2 cup of any cooked beans.
- You need 10 slices of salami shredded or any meat of your choice.
- Take 1 of bulb romaine lettuce shredded.
Instructions to make Couscous weekday dinner:
- In a hot pan add a tbsp of oil, add spices, stock and bring to a boil, turn heat low, stir in couscous, add beans, stir, turn heat off, cover pan and let it sit for 15 minutes. Fluff couscous with a fork and let it cool.
- Toast pine nuts, once couscous is cooled, mix in nuts, cranberries, salami and lettuce. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Couscous weekday dinner recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.