Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed Beans Mustard Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Beans Mustard Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Beans Mustard Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed beans mustard salad recipe. To cook mixed beans mustard salad you need 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Beans Mustard Salad:
- Provide 1 can of (*400g) Mixed Beans / Four Beans *drained and rinsed.
- Get 1/2 cup of Edamame *removed from pods.
- You need 1/2-1 of Carrot *cut into small pieces.
- Take 1/4 of Red Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Parsley *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of Pickled Cucumber *finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Whole Grain Mustard.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare of Chilli OR Tabasco as required.
- Prepare of Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Steps to make Mixed Beans Mustard Salad:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. I recommend to keep in fridge overnight. Next day, the salad tastes much better..
If you find this Mixed Beans Mustard Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.