Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodle Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodle Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodle Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green ‘cha-soba’ noodle salad recipe. To make green ‘cha-soba’ noodle salad you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodle Salad:
- Provide 60 g of Dry ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodles.
- Use of Green Vegetables as much as you want to eat.
- Get of *Suggestions: Lettuce, Baby Spinach, Rocket, Watercress, Cucumber, Avocado, Green Beans, Broccoli, Asparagus, Snow Peas, Snap Sweet Peas, Edamame, Spring Onion, Green Capsicum, etc.
- Provide of <Wasabi Dressing>.
- Get 1-3 teaspoons of Wasabi Paste.
- Use 2 tablespoons of ‘Ponzu’ *OR 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce & 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil *OR Canola Oil.
- Get 1-2 teaspoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ‘Mentsuyu’ (if you have it) *optional.
Steps to make Green ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodle Salad:
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Make sure Wasabi paste is well dissolved, otherwise you will have to cry. Taste it and alter the flavour to suit your taste, especially the amount of Wasabi..
- Cook ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodles according to the instruction on the package. Basically cook in the boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes. You may with to cook some vegetables, such as Green Beans and Asparagus, with the noodles..
- Drain and rinse with cold water, then drain well. Arrange the cooked noodles and green vegetables on a plate. Drizzle the dressing over and enjoy..
If you find this Green ‘Cha-Soba’ Noodle Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.