Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for French chicken and olive casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French chicken and olive casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French chicken and olive casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as you can get while you record the things you eat. It isn’t enough to list “salad” in your food record. You need to record each of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also include the quantities of the foods you take in. “Cereal” is just not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is vital to understand that the larger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This can help you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french chicken and olive casserole recipe. To cook french chicken and olive casserole you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French chicken and olive casserole:
- Provide of Small bunch broccoli cut.
- Take of Small bunch Curliflower cut.
- You need 1 stalk of leek diced.
- Take of Corn on the cob cut.
- Take 5 of Irish potatoes cut in twos.
- Use of Parsley shredded.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Rosemary.
- Use of White wine 2 caps.
- Take 1 cup of Chicken stock.
- Use 2 of Seasonings.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Provide of Carrots diced.
- Take of Onions sliced.
- Get of Cucumber sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of Curry.
- Use 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use of Red capsicum diced.
- Take of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take of Yellow capsicum diced.
- You need of Garlic crushed.
- Use Half of cup olives.
Instructions to make French chicken and olive casserole:
- Heat up the pan and add the olive oil.
- Add the onions,garlic, pepper and tomatoes and rosemary,stir fry for few minutes until a little bit brown.
- Add the chicken stock,corn,Irish potatoes,white wine,curry,cumin,black pepper And seasoning.
- Cover and all to cook for ten minuets.
- Add the broccoli,carrots,curliflower and olives..
- Stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the parsley,carrots and cucumber last.
- Serve hot and use and beef or chicken as the garnishing.
If you find this French chicken and olive casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.