Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Not Panang curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not Panang curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to not panang curry recipe. You can have not panang curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Not Panang curry:
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Onion.
- Provide 1/2 of Sliced Bell pepper.
- Take 1/2 of tube garlic puree.
- Get Tbsp of Medium Curry Powder.
- You need 1 of +1/2 tsp Tomato puree.
- Use 1 tsp of honey.
- Provide 500 g of chicken breast or thigh.
- Take 1 Can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic granules.
- Use 1 tsp of Hot sauce.
Steps to make Not Panang curry:
- Brown/cook the chicken in the oil.
- Sweat onion and pepper with the chicken.
- Add the curry powder and stir in for a minute.
- Add garlic puree and tomato puree and stir for 1 minute.
- Add in the coconut milk, honey and hot sauce and stir..
- Stir occasionally and reduce until desired texture, I prefer a thicker curry.
If you find this Not Panang curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.