Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ketoprak – Vermicelli tofu salad with peanut dressing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ketoprak – Vermicelli tofu salad with peanut dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ketoprak – Vermicelli tofu salad with peanut dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ketoprak – vermicelli tofu salad with peanut dressing recipe. You can have ketoprak – vermicelli tofu salad with peanut dressing using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ketoprak – Vermicelli tofu salad with peanut dressing:
- You need 2 block of firm tofu, drained and cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Take 100 gram of bean sprouts.
- Provide 200 gram of vermicelli, soaked in cold water until soft.
- Take of Steamed rice cake – you can buy rice boil in the bag from supermarket and follow the steps on the packaging.
- Get of Peanut Sauce :.
- You need 100 gram of peanut with skin on.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 of Thai chilies.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of palm sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 175-200 ml of warm water.
- Use of Garnishes :.
- Use of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Fried shallots.
- Provide of Crackers.
Instructions to make Ketoprak – Vermicelli tofu salad with peanut dressing:
- Heat enough oil in a pot for deep frying..
- Deep fry peanut until a shade darker..
- Deep fry tofu until lightly golden brown..
- Boil a pot of water and blanch bean sprouts for 2 minutes. Remove the water and set aside..
- Peanut sauce : Grind peanut, garlic, chilies, palm sugar and salt until becoming a thick paste. Add water and mix well..
- Assembling : in a large serving plate, place steamed rice cake, vermicelli, bean sprouts and fried tofu. Pour the sauce over and garnish with fried shallots, a drizzle of sweet soy sauce, crackers and mix well..
If you find this Ketoprak – Vermicelli tofu salad with peanut dressing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.