Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for One pan hangover eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One pan hangover eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One pan hangover eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one pan hangover eggs recipe. To cook one pan hangover eggs you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook One pan hangover eggs:
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Take of Chopped veg of your choice.
- Provide of Chopped meat of your choice.
- Get 1/2 tin of mixed bean salad.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of spinach.
- You need of Drizzle of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make One pan hangover eggs:
- Heat up oil in frying pan and add onions, veg and meat if using and fry until softened..
- Add chopped toms, chilli flakes and spinach. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Make a well in the middle and crack in the eggs season to taste and cook until egg is done.
If you find this One pan hangover eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.