Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Beans and chips footlong recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Beans and chips footlong recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beans and chips footlong recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beans and chips footlong recipe. You can have baked beans and chips footlong using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Beans and chips footlong:
- Take 1 of small tub beans.
- Provide 1/2 (1 bowl) of chunky chips.
- Use of Pickled cucumber.
- Provide of Footlong.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Get 2 tablespoon of chopped capsicum.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of sweetcorn.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes (optional).
- Use 1 teaspoon of oregano (optional).
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of Grated Cheese.
- Use of Butter to spread.
- Prepare of Oil to fry if not baking in oven.
Steps to make Baked Beans and chips footlong:
- In a pan add oil and let it heat for few seconds. Add onion and ginger paste sauté for few seconds and add capsicum and sweet corn. Add baked beans, salt and chilly flakes and let it cook for a minute or so and remove from heat. Deep fry (or bake in oven)chips and sprinkle with salt and chilli powder. I baked mine..
- On half of the footlong spread butter. Now cover it with pickled cucumber and spread the baked beans mix on top of it. Assemble the chips on top and spread some cheese on top and grill until the cheese melts..
- Optional you can add oregano, chilli flakes and extra salt to the baked beans mix if preferred..
If you find this Baked Beans and chips footlong recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.