Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Colourful noodle salad, version 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Colourful noodle salad, version 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to colourful noodle salad, version 2 recipe. You can cook colourful noodle salad, version 2 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Colourful noodle salad, version 2:
- Use 40-50 g of dried bean noodle/vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use 2 slices of ham or 30g.
- Take 1/3 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 drop of soy sauce.
- Use of Some green for topping.
Instructions to make Colourful noodle salad, version 2:
- Dry roast the sesame seeds..
- Put vermicelli into a large bowl and cover it with boiling water. Leave for about 8 min. Drain. Cut into 5cm or 2 inches..
- Slice cucumber, sprinkle some salt and leave for 5 minutes. Squeeze the cucumber to get rid of water..
- Beat the egg with a pinch of salt. Pour ½ of the mixture into a lightly oiled hot frying pan and make a thin pancake. Use the rest of the egg mixture and make another one..
- Slice ham and egg pancakes thinly..
- Grind sesame seeds leaving a teaspoon full for topping..
- Mix all the ingredients. Sprinkle the reserved sesame seeds. Dress with your favourite green such as ricket, spring onion, shiso, etc..
If you find this Colourful noodle salad, version 2 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.