Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tuna beans and onions salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna beans and onions salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna beans and onions salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably buy many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna beans and onions salad recipe. To cook tuna beans and onions salad you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna beans and onions salad:
- Take 1 can of tuna flakes in brine.
- Prepare 1 can of your favourite beans (I use cans of mixed).
- Provide Half of red onion.
- Get 1 teaspoon of capers.
- Prepare of Malt vinegar.
- You need of You can add black/green olives and/or sweetcorn.
- You need of Mayo or just some good quality ev olive oil.
Steps to make Tuna beans and onions salad:
- Chop the red onion as small as you like, salt it and soak it in vinegar, leave to rest covered in the fridge for 20 minutes or so.
- Drain the vinegar from the chopped onion and drain the tuna and the beans from the brine. Chop the capers and mix everything..
- Add the olives and or sweetcorn if you like, mayo if you feel naughty or just dress with olive oil and some vinegar..
If you find this Tuna beans and onions salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.