Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You’re what you consume. This really is so true. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscular tissues. So be cautious with the food you devour as it could possibly really produce a difference. Understanding of how our diet effects our health as well as the nourishment we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. So what is considered being a superfood. We can really say that various foods add to our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you will find superfoods.
In the end, the body needs the best nutritional foods to survive. Carbohydrates give gas for the body, protein is important to the health of one’s body’s cells and a certain amount of fats is required. Certainly, to add to all of this you can’t live without water. The correct level of minerals and vitamins is also important although not at all times simple to accomplish, as well as some other kinds of nutrient. A fatty acid that we now know more about is Omega-3 and it facilitates the fight against the harmful form of cholesterol. Salmon can be an illustration of a superfood because it provides protein in addition to containing Omega-3. As we go into our later years, the operating from the human brain can suffer and Omega-3 is usually beneficial for this. You can find Omega-3 in several fish, nuts and seeds, a lot of which are classed as superfoods.
It now appears to be a good time to start eating some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe. You can cook brad's french onion pork chop bake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- Take 4 cups of prepared rice.
- Take 4 of large pork chops.
- Provide 3 cans of Campbell's french onion soup.
- Prepare 2 of small sweet onions, cut into thin strips.
- Provide of Garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 3 tbs of butter.
- Take 1 tbs of oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of dry red wine.
- You need 1/8 cup of whiskey.
- Get 8 slices of swiss cheese.
Steps to make Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- Heat oil in a lg frying pan over medium high heat..
- Sear chops for one to two minutes a side. Until they get a nice golden brown. While in the pan, sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning..
- When chops are seared on both sides, remove to a plate. Deglaze pan with red wine. Cook 2 minutes. Add soup to pan and mix well. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, heat butter in another pan over medium low heat. Add onions. Sauté until the carmelize. Stir often..
- A couple minutes before they are done, add minced garlic, and whiskey. Stir to deglaze pan. Add to pan of soup..
- Place prepared rice in the bottom of a 10×15 baking dish. Spread evenly. Place pork chops on top. Evenly spread soup mix over that. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Lay cheese slices over the top and return to oven for 5-8 minutes..
- Plate and serve. I served with garlic Texas toast. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.