Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Peppered Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Peppered Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Peppered Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as possible whenever you write down what you consume. It isn’t enough to list “salad” in your food journal. You need to list each of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You also need to note down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you consume so it is vital that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your feelings when you eat. This helps you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's peppered beef stew recipe. You can cook mike's peppered beef stew using 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Peppered Beef Stew:
- Take of ● For The Proteins.
- Provide 2 Pounds of Beef Rump Roast [to be boiled & shredded].
- Get of ● For The Fluids.
- You need 4 (15 oz) of Cans Beef Stock.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Kitchen Bouquet.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Quality Red Wine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Worstershire Sauce.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper [deseeded – rough chop].
- Take 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded – rough chop].
- Provide 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded – rough chop].
- Prepare 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded – rough chop].
- Use 2 of EX LG Jalapeno Peppers [fine minced].
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get 4 of EX LG Sweet Red Potatoes [large chop].
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Onions [quartered].
- Use 1 Cup of Baby Carrots [left whole].
- Take 1 (15 oz) of Can Diced Italian Tomatoes.
- Use 1 Cup of Celery With Leaves [rough chop].
- Take 2 Cups of Mushrooms [your choice – thick sliced].
- Take 1 Packet of McCormick Au Ju.
- Prepare 1 Packet of McCormick Stew Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Prepare of ● For The Breads [as needed].
- Use of Fresh French Bread [for dipping].
- Provide of ● For The Garish [as needed].
- Provide of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
Steps to make Mike's Peppered Beef Stew:
- Rinse your roast, pat dry, trim any fats and chop all vegetables. Keep potatoes and mushrooms separate bowls..
- Boil your roast in beef broth and add seasonings for 8 hours in a slow cooker on high..
- Pull your roast, cool slightly and fine shred with forks..
- Chop your extra large red potatoes and place in a water filled bowl separately..
- Boil potatoes until slightly softened..
- Add all of your vegetables and simmer for 2 hours longer. Add your mushrooms 30 minutes prior to serving..
- Serve with fresh crispy French bread. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Peppered Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.