Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice salad recipe. You can have rice salad using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Salad:
- Take 500 g of Cooked Rice *Japanese Short Grain Rice (Sushi Rice) recommended.
- Prepare 1/2 of Continental Cucumber OR 1 Lebanese.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- Use 1/4 of Red Onion *finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Corn Kennels.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cooked Edamame removed from pods.
- You need of Olives 8 *pitted, halved.
- Use of Other Suggestions: Tomato, Semi-dried Tomatoes, Lettuce, Beans, Celery, Peas, Carrot, etc.
- Get of <Dressing Ingredients>.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar / White Wine Vinegar.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2-1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need of Freshly Cracked Pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard *optional.
Instructions to make Rice Salad:
- Cut up all vegetables into small pieces. Add a pinch of Salt and toss and mix..
- Place all vegetables and the dressing ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. If you use frozen peas and corn, you don’t need to thaw them..
- Add the cooked Rice, still warm is fine, and mix well and serve OR cool completely before serve..
If you find this Rice Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.