Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables recipe. To make salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables:
- Take 2 of large salmon fillets.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of white wine.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Take 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 160 g of green beans.
- Prepare 200 g of chesnut mushrooms.
- Take 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide of Mixed salad (optional).
Instructions to make Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables:
- Preheat your oven to 200c. Bring 2 pans of water to the boil. Peel your sweet potatoes and dice evenly. Add to one of the pans of boiling water..
- Line a baking tray with tin toil and add the salmon fillets. Pour over the oil, wine and vinegar. Half the lemon, setting aside on half and squeezing the juice of the other over the fish..
- Chop the ends off of the green beans. Add to your other pan of water..
- Finely slice the mushrooms and add to the baking tray with the salmon..
- Strain the potatoes when soft and allow to steam in the colander for a few minutes. Add the butter and mash thoroughly..
- Strain beans when they start beginning to soften (usually less than 10 minutes)..
- Ensure the fish is cooked all the way through and remove, along with the mushrooms, with a slotted spoon..
- Cut the remaining lemon half in half again and dish up, including the lemon quarters on the plate for squeezing over the fish..
- Serve with salad if you like!.
If you find this Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.