Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you’re consuming items. This will help you find out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After several days you’ll see that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You could also be able to determine when you are eating only to have something to do. This is incredibly valuable because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What sort of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps you to explain to you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's baked italian meatballs recipe. To make mike's baked italian meatballs you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs:
- Get of ● For The Meats/Protiens.
- Provide 30 of LG Quality Precooked Italian Meatballs [1/2 beef 1/2 pork].
- You need of ● For The Red Sauce Base [from the bertolli premium collection].
- Use 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Garlic Tomato Sauce.
- Provide of ● For The Red Sauce Additions.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shreadded Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Shreadded Parmesan Ramono [+ reserves for topping].
- Take 2 of LG Diced Roma Tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Red Onions.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Take 1 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Take 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Basil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Fennel Seeds.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need as needed of Beef Broth [to thin mixture only if needed].
- Get of ● For The Noodles [consider a thick heavy noodle].
- Get of Linguini Noodles [boil as per manufacturers directions].
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Bread.
- Use 1 Loaf of French Bread [1"+ thick slice].
- Get 1 Tub of Seasoned Garlic Butter.
Steps to make Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs:
- Chop vegetables and mix everything together. Pour everything into a cast iron skillet. Top mixture with additional shreadded Mozzarella and Parmesan Ramono Cheese..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 50 minutes. Do not stir or open oven while baking..
- This is a fantastic brand of juicy precooked Italian meatballs..
- In the meantime, boil your noodle water and add a splash of oil and 1/2 tbsp salt to it. Boil noodles as per manufacturers directions. Ten minutes for this specific brand..
- Pull skillet from oven and let rest for five minutes. Leave oven on but at 325° to bake your garlic bread slices..
- Consider making a chilly Zesty Italian Salad as a side dish..
- Thick slice your French bread [1"+] and coat with garlic butter. Place on a lined cookie sheet and bake for five minutes or until your bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You'll want your garlic bread to be golden brown..
- Use a pre-fabed garlic butter or create your own. See my recipe for Mike's Easy Garlic Butter Spread if interested..
- Meatball sandwichs with toasted garlic buns are also a delicious option. If so, slices of Provolone Cheese as a sandwich base works great..
- Serve dish with a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.