Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baby Spinach & Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby Spinach & Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Spinach & Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby spinach & potato salad recipe. To make baby spinach & potato salad you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baby Spinach & Potato Salad:
- Use 3 of Potatoes *about 500g.
- Provide 100 g of Beans *can be replaced with Asparagus or Broccoli.
- Prepare 50 g of Fetta *crumbled.
- Prepare 60 g of Baby Spinach.
- Take of Salt for cooking Potatoes.
- Prepare of <Dressing Ingredients>.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Plain Greek Yoghurt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of White Whine Vinegar OR Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Parsley *finely chopped.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Fresh Dill *leaves picked or chopped.
- Provide of Salt & Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Baby Spinach & Potato Salad:
- Make dressing by mixing all ingredients in a large bowl..
- Peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Wash Beans and cut to 4 to 5 cm. Cook Potatoes in salted water. When the Potatoes are half cooked, add Beans and keep cooking until all are cooked..
- Drain the Potatoes and Beans very well, then add to the dressing. Break Fetta into crumbles and mix with Potatoes until well combined..
- Arrange the Baby Spinach on a large plate and place the Potato Salad on top. Alternatively you can mix all together..
- Sprinkle freshly cracked Pepper over and serve..
If you find this Baby Spinach & Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.