Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Bean, Asparagus and Samphire Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Bean, Asparagus and Samphire Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Bean, Asparagus and Samphire Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys bean, asparagus and samphire salad recipe. You can cook vickys bean, asparagus and samphire salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Bean, Asparagus and Samphire Salad:
- Prepare 250 g of green beans.
- Get 125 g of asparagus tips.
- You need 200 g of samphire / sea beans.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of zest of half a lemon.
Instructions to make Vickys Bean, Asparagus and Samphire Salad:
- Put the green beans and asparagus in a frying pan and fill the pan with boiling water from the kettle to just about cover the vegetables.
- Boil for 3 – 4 minutes then add the samphire in and boil a further minute.
- Get a large bowl and fill it with cold water. When the last minute of cooking is up, drain the vegetables and drop them in the cold water. This will retain their vibrant green colour.
- Drain and pat dry then toss in the lemon zest and oil.
- Serve with seafood as a salad accompaniment. Sprinkle with some parmesan if desired.
If you find this Vickys Bean, Asparagus and Samphire Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.