Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sig's Cauliflower Wrap recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Cauliflower Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Cauliflower Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's cauliflower wrap recipe. To make sig's cauliflower wrap you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Cauliflower Wrap:
- Take 150 grams of to 200 grams leftover or fresh boiled, cooled cauliflower (you could use other vegetables (carrots, sweet potato, potato, beans, lentils, sprouts etc).
- Provide 1 pinch of each of salt, medium curry powder, garam masala , fenugreek, ground coriander , ground cumin, turmeric, smoked paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Use 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 large of soft tortilla wrap, of preference.
- You need 2 of handful of mixed or other lettuce/salad leaves.
Steps to make Sig's Cauliflower Wrap:
- Mash up or blend the cauliflower or other vegetable, with 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise , into a either a slight rough puree or make it very smooth.
- Add all the spices as mentioned as using one pinch each, and then add another 1-2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, as to your liking..
- Spread the wraps with the remaining mayonnaise and top with the lettuce /salad leaves.
- top this with pureed vegetable mix and wrap , serve and enjoy.
- You can add tomatoes, hardboiled eggs, salmon, or anything else you would like to eat with this curry flavoured dish..
If you find this Sig's Cauliflower Wrap recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.