Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa, Corn & Bean Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa, Corn & Bean Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa, corn & bean salad recipe. To cook quinoa, corn & bean salad you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quinoa, Corn & Bean Salad:
- Provide 1 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- Use 2 cup of canned sweetcorn, drained.
- Use 2 cup of canned red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get 1/4 cup of yellow bell pepper, diced small.
- Get 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, diced small.
- Take 6 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Provide of Dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of chipotle sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of clear honey.
- Use 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- Get 1 of good pinch of sea salt.
Instructions to make Quinoa, Corn & Bean Salad:
- Rinse the quinoa in a sieve..
- Put the quinoa in a pot with plenty of cold water..
- Bring to the boil, then cook on a medium heat for twenty minutes..
- Drain and allow to cool while you prepare the veg and make the dressing..
- Add the veg, beans and dessing in a large bowl..
- Add the quinoa, stir and taste…you may wabt to adjust the chipotle or salt by adding more, according to your taste..
- Chill until ready to serve..
If you find this Quinoa, Corn & Bean Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.