Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Blackeye Bean Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blackeye Bean Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blackeye Bean Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blackeye bean salad recipe. To cook blackeye bean salad you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blackeye Bean Salad:
- You need 1 liter of water.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 250 grams of dried blackeye beans.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Take 1 medium of onion (roughly chopped).
- Use 1 of green pepper (roughly chopped).
- You need 1 bunch of coriander (chopped).
Steps to make Blackeye Bean Salad:
- Soak the beans in water 24 hours before cooking to soften them..
- To cook, drain and add the beans to the fresh water in the pan with salt..
- Boil for about 30-35 minutes.
- Once cooked, drain from the water..
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, onion, green pepper, coriander and mix well (add more if not to your taste). And serve.
If you find this Blackeye Bean Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.