Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paneer veg mix sprouts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer veg mix sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer veg mix sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer veg mix sprouts recipe. To make paneer veg mix sprouts you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer veg mix sprouts:
- Use 200 gm of home made paneer.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion pieces.
- Use 1/3 cup of green gram sprouts.
- Provide 1/3 cup of black gram sprouts.
- Get 4 tsp of green onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of capsicum.
- Get 1/4 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/4 cup of peanut.
- Use 1/4 cup of tomato.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of black salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of beans.
- Take 1/3 cup of cucumber.
- Provide 1/3 cup of cabbage leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of giner powder.
Instructions to make Paneer veg mix sprouts:
- Take oil in pan with all vegetables and saute..
- Add all masalas in it and saute 5 min..
- Then add tomato onion and paneer in it and saute..
- Then take the sprouts and pour it in pan and saute..
- Add peanut and blackpepper in it..
- Then add coriander leaves, cucumber and lemon juice in it with green chili..
- Mix all of them and serve it as healthy dish..
If you find this Paneer veg mix sprouts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.