Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Reality About Superfoods.
You are what you consume. Quite literally, you are. As an example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be utilized by our bodies in repairing muscle tissue. So be aware with the food you devour as it could really make a difference. Understanding of how our diet effects our fitness and also the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods really are? In simple terms, some food is superior for us and some not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. For example you might guess, superfoods are seen as the best kind of food.
Your immune system may even benefit from the components of superfoods. Your immune system is essential in keeping you healthy and garlic is definitely an case in point of a superfood that can help. Garlic can help lower the level of cholesterol within your blood as well. One caveat with garlic is that when you suffer with your tummy in any respect, it might not be recommended to consume it. Green tea is definitely an choice for you, in particular if the idea of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you can’t do. If you consider the amount of antioxidants it has and the fact it also offers polyphenols, then green tea really is worth drinking. In addition, apparently green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are positively worth eating as they give you lots of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's baked italian meatballs recipe. To make mike's baked italian meatballs you only need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs:
- Get of ● For The Meats/Protiens.
- You need 30 of LG Quality Precooked Italian Meatballs [1/2 beef 1/2 pork].
- You need of ● For The Red Sauce Base [from the bertolli premium collection].
- Get 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Marinara Sauce.
- Provide 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Garlic Tomato Sauce.
- Use of ● For The Red Sauce Additions.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Shreadded Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Shreadded Parmesan Ramono [+ reserves for topping].
- Use 2 of LG Diced Roma Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Red Onions.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Get 1 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Basil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Fennel Seeds.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need as needed of Beef Broth [to thin mixture only if needed].
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles [consider a thick heavy noodle].
- You need of Linguini Noodles [boil as per manufacturers directions].
- You need of ● For The Garlic Bread.
- Provide 1 Loaf of French Bread [1"+ thick slice].
- Prepare 1 Tub of Seasoned Garlic Butter.
Steps to make Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs:
- Chop vegetables and mix everything together. Pour everything into a cast iron skillet. Top mixture with additional shreadded Mozzarella and Parmesan Ramono Cheese..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 50 minutes. Do not stir or open oven while baking..
- This is a fantastic brand of juicy precooked Italian meatballs..
- In the meantime, boil your noodle water and add a splash of oil and 1/2 tbsp salt to it. Boil noodles as per manufacturers directions. Ten minutes for this specific brand..
- Pull skillet from oven and let rest for five minutes. Leave oven on but at 325° to bake your garlic bread slices..
- Consider making a chilly Zesty Italian Salad as a side dish..
- Thick slice your French bread [1"+] and coat with garlic butter. Place on a lined cookie sheet and bake for five minutes or until your bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You'll want your garlic bread to be golden brown..
- Use a pre-fabed garlic butter or create your own. See my recipe for Mike's Easy Garlic Butter Spread if interested..
- Meatball sandwichs with toasted garlic buns are also a delicious option. If so, slices of Provolone Cheese as a sandwich base works great..
- Serve dish with a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.