Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta recipe. You can cook pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta:
- Provide Half of sachet of pasta.
- Use of Grated pepper and tomatoes.
- Get of Carrots.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Boiled egg.
- Get of Cucumber.
- Get of Green pepper.
- Get of Seasonings.
- Take of Spices.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Onions.
- You need of Green beans.
Steps to make Pasta:
- Parboil the pasta.
- Fry oil in a pan, add onions, grated pepper and tomatoes, seasonings and spices..
- Add the chicken stock and little water. Allow to boil then transfer your parboiled pasta into the pot mix properly and allow to cook.
- When well cooked, add your sliced carrots, green pepper, green beans and onions. Mix together and reduce the heat. Bring down from heat, serve and add sliced boiled egg and cucumber. Enjoy your meal.
If you find this Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.