Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Cheesy Texas Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Cheesy Texas Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as possible get while you write down the things you eat. You have to do more than just write down “salad” into your food record. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You need to include the amount of the food you eat. “Cereal” just isn’t very good, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. Don’t forget that the more of something you consume, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This makes it possible to pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cheesy texas toast recipe. To make homemade cheesy texas toast you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Cheesy Texas Toast:
- Provide 1 of French baguette loaf.
- Take 3 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Homemade Cheesy Texas Toast:
- With a sharp, serrated bread knife, slice the French loaf into slices, about half an inch to an inch or so thick apiece, whatever size you prefer. For this recipe I usually like to just slice 6 slices at a time and store the remainder of the loaf for other uses…but if doubling or tripling the recipe, you can easily use the whole loaf..
- Set oven to broil. Line a baking tray with foil and place the sliced bread on top of it. Set aside..
- In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, then remove from heat..
- Use a small spoon to spoon even amounts of the oil and garlic over the bread slices and use the back of the spoon to spread around..
- Top the bread with the shredded parmesan cheese..
- Place the baking tray into the oven for 2-5 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the edges are golden. Keep an eye on them, they can burn easily..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.
If you find this Homemade Cheesy Texas Toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.