Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Desi Mexican taco recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Desi Mexican taco recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Desi Mexican taco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to desi mexican taco recipe. To make desi mexican taco you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Desi Mexican taco:
- Take 6 of Leftover roti.
- Use 1 bowl of Kidney beans soaked and boiled.
- Take 2 of Blanched tomatoes.
- Use 2 of Grilled tomatoes.
- Get 1 small bowl of Bell peppers grilled and chopped.
- Take As needed of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
- Get 1 of Lemon.
- You need 1 small bowl of Ketchup.
- Use 4-5 cubes of Grated cheese.
- You need as per taste of Salt and black salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Sugar (optional).
- You need 7-8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Use as needed of Cucumber, lettuce and spinach for salad dressing.
- Provide As needed of Ghee.
Steps to make Desi Mexican taco:
- To make the tacos, use leftover rotis or desi tortillas. In an oven arrange them as shown in the picture. If you wish to make roti from the begining, use soft dough and add 1 tablespoon oil in the dough and roast the rotis as shown in the picture in otg for about 10 minutes at 130℃..
- Grill the bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, tomatoes and chillies..
- For making salsa, chop the grilled vegetables roughly. Mix them well and add salt, black salt and 1 spoon of ketchup. Your salsa is ready. Refrigerate it until used..
- In a pan, add ghee/butter, add kidney beans boiled and boiled tomatoes together. Add salt and oregano. Mix well. Add cheese and mix well. Your filling is ready..
- For dressing salad, chop cucumber and spinach..
- Now for assembling, arrange the kidney beans at base, then salsa and on the top add salad..
If you find this Desi Mexican taco recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.