Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican salad recipe. You can cook mexican salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican salad:
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of turnip chopped.
- Use 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Use 1 bowl of kidney beans.
- Use 1 spoon of oil.
- Provide of White shirt and black salt as per taste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 of papdi.
- Get of 1 tablespoon chili sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Mexican salad:
- Soak the kidney beans for 4-5 hours, then boil it with clean water.
- Prepare a papdi of flour or maida as shown in the picture..
- When the papdi is ready, cut it into desired shape..
- Heat the oil slightly and then cool and cut all the ingredients..
- Now take a bowl add oil to the bol then mix all the ingredients well with the lentils as shown in the picture.
- Add kidney beans, salt and black pepper powder, cumin powder and mix as required, then serve to eat.
If you find this Mexican salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.