Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Facts About Superfoods.
You are becoming what you put within your body. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, meats like chicken have amino acids that are important as they could help to repair muscle tissue. Ingesting the proper foods is consequently crucial. Awareness of how our diet effects our health as well as the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In straightforward terminology, some food is high-quality for us and many not so good. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. The nutritional varieties of food is where you will find superfoods.
One more important ability of superfoods is how they assist our immune systems. Garlic is a popular superfood that can give your immune system a real boost, which will help your system chase away sicknesses. Garlic may also help lower the extent of cholesterol inside your blood as well. One warning with garlic is that if you suffer with your tummy at all, it may not be recommended to consume it. People sometimes find it a strain to consume the level of water suggested for your general well being, if that’s the case for you, then green tea could be something to consider. Green tea is impressive since it includes something called polyphenols, which includes a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. One added area where green tea seems to have a benefit is in helping to stop the development of tumors.
It now seems to be a great time to begin ingesting some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of all of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's garlic basil tomato olive oil appetizer recipe. You can have mike's garlic basil tomato olive oil appetizer using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer:
- Take of ● For The Garlic Olive Oil.
- Get 1 Cup of Quality Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed].
- Provide of ● For The Sauce777.
- You need 30 oz of Pureed Tomatoes [or diced then smashed].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Fresh Basil leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Diced Mushrooms.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Diced Green Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes [or more to taste].
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Oregeno.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions [for flavor & to absorb excess oil].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [or more to taste].
- Use 1 tsp of Sea Salt [or more to taste].
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Pure Honey.
- Provide of ● For The Sides.
- Take as needed of Fresh Soft Baguette Or French Breads.
- Provide of ● For The Options.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Red Wine [heated].
- Take to taste of Shreaded Parmasean Ramono Cheese.
Steps to make Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer:
- Here's what you'll need. Chives not pictured. Sorry. Kids can be kinda impatient!.
- Add oil and crushed garlic to a pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Chop all vegetables and add seasonings to tomato puree and mix well..
- Add tomato puree mixture to oil and garlic. Simmer for 15 additional minutes. Stir regularly..
- Use Baguette and French Breads for some serious dipping and sopping!.
- Serve with soft crusty breads and a hearty red wine like a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
- This Italian dip also makes for great – next day work lunches!.
If you find this Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.