Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day that you take in items. This will allow you to determine just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you might notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may possibly also be able to identify when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is extremely valuable because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other pursuits that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's marinara sauce & garlic parmesan bread recipe. You can have mike's marinara sauce & garlic parmesan bread using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread:
- Prepare of Marinara Sauce.
- Use 1 can of 28 oz Chefs Cut Crushed Tomatoes [with juices].
- Use 1/2 cup of Quality Dry White Wine.
- Take 1 of 7.5 oz Jar Quality Marinara Sauce [like bertolli or emeril].
- Use 1 can of 8 oz Tomato Sauce.
- Provide 3 oz of Tomato Paste.
- Use 8 large of Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & chopped].
- Provide 3 cup of Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced – your choice].
- Use 1/2 cup of Fresh Celery [thin sliced].
- Take 1 cup of Fresh Onions [chopped].
- Get 1/3 cup of Green Bell Peppers [small chop].
- Provide 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for garlic bread].
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves [left whole].
- Use 1/3 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- Take 1 tsp of Each: Oregano – Basil – Italian Seasoning [all dried].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [+ reserves for bread].
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sugar [or less to taste].
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 4 dash of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Take 4 dash of Tabasco Sauce [or more to taste].
- Use of Garlic Bread.
- Get of Fresh French Bread Rolls [halved].
- Provide of Garlic Parmesan Bread Sticks.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- Get of Dried Parsley.
- Provide of Prefabed Garlic Butter [or make my recipe at base].
Instructions to make Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread:
- Authors Note: Traditionally, marinara sauces will direct you to cook your chopped vegetables in olive oil until translucent prior to adding them to your sauce. This recipe does not call for that step. It's meant to keep some snap, body and texture in your sauce..
- ● Chop your vegetables. ● Place everything in the Marinara Sauce section in a large pot and simmer on medium heat for about an hour and a half. Stir intermittently. ● Remove bay leaves after simmer..
- ● Generously smear your bread with garlic butter and sprinkle tops with Dried Parsley and Parmesan Cheese. ● Bake rolls at 350° for 8 minutes. ● Pile your Marinara Sauce on thick, sturdy pieces of garlic parmesan bread, or, dip toasted garlic strips directly into it..
- If you'd like to make this a main pasta dish as opposed to an antipasto – this is a great truffle noodle that pairs excellent with this mushroom based Marinara Sauce..
- If you'd like to make your own garlic butter – check out my easy, delicious posted recipe. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.
If you find this Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.