Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Keto Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto lasagna recipe. You can cook keto lasagna using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Lasagna:
- Take of The mince.
- Prepare 1 kg of beef mince.
- You need 1 of large red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of madras curry.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Take of The aubergines.
- Prepare 2 of large aubergines, slices in circles.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide of The Sauce.
- Use 250 g of greek cheese.
- Get 1 cup of greek yoghurt.
- Prepare Handful of chopped chives.
- Get Handful of chopped parsley.
- Use of Topping.
- Take 100 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- Provide 100 g of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Keto Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and place a baking a sheet on a baking tray. Coat the aubergines with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Oven bake for 10 mins and set aside..
- Heat oil and fry mince till browned. Add onions and saute. Add garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper and fry for a further minute. Add can of tomatoes and simmer for 20 mins..
- In a bowl, add the sauce ingredients and mix well with a whisk..
- Layering, start with the cooked mince, a layer of aubergine slices, greek cheese mix..
- For the last layer top with greek cheese mix, then cheddar and parmesan cheese. Bake for 30-35 mins. Set aside for 10 mins before serving..
- Serve hot with a fresh salad..
If you find this Keto Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.